Monday, October 14, 2013

Before the Rise of the Oceans

I bought a new car. I bought a used car. I replaced my old car with a newer, older model. A car with more room in the back. A car with less cup holders. A car with better air conditioning. A car with worse radio reception. A car with a cassette player. A car without a CD player. A car with all four tires attached to their respective rims, and two working catalytic converters still attached to the under body and not scattered in broken pieces on the ground and a rear passenger quarter panel that is not crumpled and broken and slightly imprinted with the logo of a Suzuki XL-7. I'm also trying  to sell my motorcycle. I got a great deal on the car. I think I will lose money on the motorcycle. Hopefully everything will end up in the middle. That seems to be the tendency.

Here's an interesting photograph that I took of a lamp:


No comments:

Post a Comment