Saturday, December 11, 2010

The New Oceanic

My name is Andrew and I have used the phrase "The New Oceanic" to as a sort of catch-all title/alias for several years now. My previous blog suffered from several problems, the most obvious of which was that after a long absence from it I forgot the necessary credentials to log-in. Thus, this blog was born out of the frustration and impatience of being unable to access my previous blog and also out of the hollow urge I felt to start fresh and new and be able to write without the weight of my previous ramblings behind me. Of course, escaping this "weight" is merely psychological. Everything I have ever written lives on in the back of my mind and for this reason I try to avoid any serious demarcation between the way I used to write and the way I write today.

In addition to my own personal writing, I plan to include personal anecdotes as well as information regarding some of my major interests (computers, culture, politics, religion etc.) I hope you find the subject matter interesting and engaging and I strongly encourage you to leave a comment to let me know what you think!

Best,
Andrew

No comments:

Post a Comment